Seller Cash Back Rebate Program Agreement
1. The property seller must sign an “Exclusive Listing Brokerage Agreement” for no less than 6 months listing period and the “ Seller Cash Back Rebate Program Agreement” to be eligible for the Rebate.
2. The Seller Cash Back Rebate Program is available to the sellers who close escrow and proceed to final settlement using Home Max Realty International as their Exclusive Agent only.
3. The Seller’s Rebate will be credited on HUD-1 Settlement Statement at closing. The Rebate will be payable to the name listed as a seller(s) on the Hud-1 Statement only. This rebate is not payable to any third party.
4. The Seller Cash Back rebate* is only available for sellers paying no less than 6% commission to the listing office on the sale of the property. The minimum sales price of the property must be $100,000.00 to be eligible for the rebate.
5. In the event that a referral fee must be paid on the transaction, then the referral fee will be deducted from a total commission to a listing office first and calculated based on a commission received by a listing office after deduction of such referral fee.
6. Some Lenders may restrict rebates with certain loan programs. No rebate will be issued if not approved by the Lender.
7. The rebate will be credited at the closing toward closing costs.
Disclaimer: The Seller Cash Back Rebate program is subject to change or discontinue without notice. Not valid with any other offers or prior purchases. No cash value. Some restrictions may apply. Offer Expires on December 31, 2016. “ Seller Cash Back Rebate Program Agreement” must be signed by the Home Max Realty International Broker and seller at the same time when “Exclusive Listing Brokerage Agreement” is signed.
SALES PRICE CLOSING COST CREDIT*
$1,000,000.00 and over $5,000.00
$500,000.00 to $999,999 $2,000.00
$300,000.00 to $499,999 $1,000.00
$100,000.00 to $299,999 $500.00
I/ We have read and fully understand this Agreement and agree to the terms and conditions
HMRI Broker’s signature
Leave a Reply